Co-browse website types support
Co-browsing is one of the available features of auvious and can be initiated in 3 ways. All 3 ways require the auvious widget to be installed in the website.
- During a call, the agent can request a co-browse session.
- During a web chat interaction, the agent can request a co-browse session.
- If the agent is talking with the customer on another channel, the agent can send a 7-digit ticket and the customer has to enter that ticket to join the co-browse session.
Co-browse requires the auvious widget to work. This means that co-browsing is dependend on the lifecycle of the HTML of the page.
- If a page is refreshed, the widget, being a part of that page, will be destroyed and will try to reconnect.
- If the website is not a Single Page Application (SPA) and the customer follows a link to another page on the website, the widget will be destroyed and re-connected once the new page loads.
- If the customer follows a link to another domain where the widget is not present, co-browse will not continue to work.
- If the customer follows a link to another domain and both domains have the widget, co-browse cannot reconnect since it is a different domain.
- If the website is a Single Page Application (SPA) such as Angular, React, Vue etc, co-browsing works out of the box and will continue to work if the customer navigates to other pages of the website.