What kind of personal data do you process?
When using our service Auvious collects various types of information necessary for our service to function. Auvious may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data) so that we may better understand how to improve our service in order to provide the best possible experience to our customers.
This Usage Data may include:
- information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol Address (IP Address)
- browser information such as browser type, browser version
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent using our service
- unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
additional information may also be collected in order to monitor stability, application performance, and certain usage.
Purpose of Data Use
Auvious uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- Τo provide and maintain our service.
- To provide customer support.
- To allow the use of various additional features of our service, only when explicitly chosen to do so.
- To gather analysis or valuable information for the sole use of improving our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues that may affect the quality of our service.
We are also GDPR and HIPAA compliant.
What is the session timeout?
Auvious utilizes JWTs and the user session is maintained through the refresh token mechanism. The refresh token is set to expire after 15minutes, which means that if a user is inactive (internet disconnected or browser/tab running auvious closed) for more than that, he/she will need to authenticate again in order to use Auvious.
Does widget support reCaptcha?
Widget supports reCaptcha or any similar technology through setCustomerMetadata() method. Host page should call setCustomerMetadata() to add token that is generated by reCaptcha and a flow should be configured e.g. on the Genesys Architect component, which should validate the token and decide if the interaction is accepted or rejected.