At the end of a call a prompt is displayed in the form of a rating to give feedback regarding the audio and video quality of the call.
Select to enable this feature separately for customers and agents.
If a rating of less than 5 stars is given a feedback form for more information is displayed.
This feedback form helps us improve our service.
Choose the default video quality for selfie cameras, back cameras and screen sharing. Defaults to Standard quality.
- This is a 'best effort' setting meaning if the network is bad, the video quality will auto-adapt to lower settings.
Read the feature guide for more details.
Select whether to enable screen share functionality.
This feature can be enabled separately for agents and customers.
- Screen sharing depends on browser capabilities. i.e., Mobile devices do not support it.
Select whether to enable co-browse functionality.
A collection of options that apply to video calls.
- Enable/disable the video call functionality from the dashboard. If disabled, the Co-browse or the Schedule CTA becomes the primary action.
- Pop out a video call. Auvious will open in a pop up window once the agent starts a new call.
- Auto-start a video call once a chat interaction is answered. The agent will automatically join the call.
- Enable the video call button at all times. If you disable this option, you will be able to start a video call without the need of an incoming chat/callback interaction.
- Customer acknowledgement message timeout. Once the widget receives a link to join the video call, it sends back an acknowledgement message to the agent via chat saying "Customer is joining...". If this message is not received after X seconds (you can define X), it is assumed that the customer never received the link, thus most probably the browser tab was closed without terminating the conversation.
Device setup panel
Control whether the device setup panel is visible for agents & customers. Disabling it will instantly join the user to the call with default devices. You can change the default devices by clicking the 'Settings' button at the panel, selecting the prefered devices and then clicking 'Save'.
- Language. Choose whether to show the customer's language in the video stream controls, taken from the customer's browser locale. Useful when agents may want to speak in more than one language. setting.
- Top bar. Choose to show top bar hosting the recording indicator, meeting timer and network indicator.
- Media controls. Choose if bottom bar containing controls for microphone, camera, screen share and exit is visible or not for the customer.
- Leave control. You can seperately enable/disable the hangup button. This only applies when auvious is opened from a url, not from the widget
- Leave control for widget. By default the hangup button is not show in the widget. The customer closes the interaction by clicking the ( X ) button. There are cases where the ( X ) button is hidden and the customer should be presented with a way to leave the call.
If you enable the hangup button in the widget, the customer will leave the video call but the chat interaction will not end. Either listen to the
callEnded event and call
terminate to also end the interaction or instruct your agents to end the chat interaction once the customer leaves.
- Microphone. Choose if the customer can use the microphone in a call. Useful if the customer is already on a phone call with the agent and just wants to show something with his/her mobile phone.
- Participant controls. Controls on the top left of each participant, hosting pop-out, full screen etc.
- Customer's default camera. Choose whether to use Environment facing camera where applicable or not. Useful if the customer joins with his/her mobile phone.
- Media control size. Size for microphone,camera and hangup buttons.
- Auto-answer Call. Auto-start a video call once a new chat interaction is answered. The agent will automatically join the call.
- Auto-start AR pointer. The agent will be prompted to start the AR pointer once a customer joins.
- Agent audio & video. Disable to have the agent join a call with no microphone or camera. Useful in scenarios where the agent is already having a conversation via another channel and wants to use a subset of auvious.
- Agent portrait mode. All agents will join with their video in portrait mode. Left and right areas are cropped.
Custom domain URL. Here you can provide a custom base url that will be used to hide https://auvious.video from customers. This means that all customer links will instead use the provided custom domain url. Please make sure that you include https://, e.g. https://custom.example.com. For this setting to actually work you will need to already have setup a simple Reverse Proxy service, with the following specifications:
- Proxy incoming requests to https://auvious.video using HTTP 1.1 protocol
- Serve incoming HTTPS requests at port 443
- Use a valid SSL certificate, signed by some well known certificate authority
- Add X-Forwarded-For and X-Forwarded-Proto headers
(Nginx)[https://nginx.org] and (HAProxy)[https://haproxy.org] are two popular free and Open Source reverse proxy servers which you could use.
Furthermore, there are options to use "Dark Mode", and to change background color, text color, and application logo. Useful to match with your organizations brand identity.