At the end of a call a prompt is displayed in the form of a rating to give feedback regarding the audio and video quality of the call.
Select to enable this feature separately for customers and agents.
If a rating of less than 5 stars is given a feedback form for more information is displayed.
This feedback form helps us improve our service.
Select whether to enable screen share functionality.
This feature can be enabled separately for agents and customers.
There is also the option to enable screen sharing in a co-browse session. The agent can request from the customer to start screen sharing. This is not available if the co-browse session takes place inside a video call. Only available for sessions that started with a PIN or through a chat interaction.
- Screen sharing depends on browser capabilities. i.e., Mobile devices do not support it.
Select whether to enable co-browse functionality.
Select whether you want to enable file transferring.
This option can be enabled separately for Agents and Customers, and supports all file types with a maximum filesize of 100MB.
Storage provider configuration is required for this feature to be enabled.
A collection of options that apply to video calls.
- Enable/disable the video call functionality from the dashboard. If disabled, the Co-browse or the Schedule CTA becomes the primary action.
- Pop out a video call. Auvious will open in a pop up window once the agent starts a new call.
- Auto-start a video call once a chat interaction is answered. The agent will automatically join the call.
- Send customer link to active interaction automatically. The link is already sent automatically if you use our widget. This option covers alternate flows where the Genesys Widget or an API call created the Genesys interaction.
- Enable the video call button at all times. If you disable this option, you will be able to start a video call without the need of an incoming chat/callback interaction.
- Prevent agent from leaving the call. An agent can leave the call either by clicking the hangup button in auvious or if the interaction has ended. By disabling the hangup button the agent can leave the call only if the interaction has ended and the wrap up code was added.
- Customer acknowledgement message timeout. Once the widget receives a link to join the video call, it sends back an acknowledgement message to the agent via chat saying "Customer is joining...". If this message is not received after X seconds (you can define X), it is assumed that the customer never received the link, thus most probably the browser tab was closed without terminating the conversation.
- Show agent's name. Show or hide the agent's name inside a video call.
- Overwrite agent's name. You can set a default name that will be applied to all agents inside a video call. The widget is not affected by this.
- Play a sound when a participant joins or leaves the call. Enable this option in case you would like to offer an audio notification to the agent that someone has entered the room (in case the auvious call is in a tab in the background).
Device setup panel
Control whether the device setup panel is visible for agents & customers. Disabling it will instantly join the user to the call with default devices. You can change the default devices by clicking the 'Settings' button at the panel, selecting the prefered devices and then clicking 'Save'.
- Language. Choose whether to show the customer's language in the video stream controls, taken from the customer's browser locale. Useful when agents may want to speak in more than one language. setting.
- Top bar. Choose to show top bar hosting the recording indicator, meeting timer and network indicator.
- Media controls. Choose if bottom bar containing controls for microphone, camera, screen share and exit is visible or not for the customer.
- Leave control. You can seperately enable/disable the hangup button. This only applies when auvious is opened from a url, not from the widget
- Leave control for widget. By default the hangup button is not show in the widget. The customer closes the interaction by clicking the ( X ) button. There are cases where the ( X ) button is hidden and the customer should be presented with a way to leave the call.
If you enable the hangup button in the widget, the customer will leave the video call but the chat interaction will not end. Either listen to the
callEnded event and call
terminate to also end the interaction or instruct your agents to end the chat interaction once the customer leaves.
- Microphone. Choose if the customer can use the microphone in a call. Useful if the customer is already on a phone call with the agent and just wants to show something with his/her mobile phone.
- Participant controls. Controls on the top left of each participant, hosting pop-out, full screen etc.
- Customer's default camera. Choose whether to use Environment facing camera where applicable or not. Useful if the customer joins with his/her mobile phone.
- Media control size. Size for microphone,camera and hangup buttons.
- Auto-answer Call. Auto-start a video call once a new chat interaction is answered. The agent will automatically join the call.
- Auto-start AR pointer. The agent will be prompted to start the AR pointer once a customer joins.
- Agent audio & video. Disable to have the agent join a call with no microphone or camera. Useful in scenarios where the agent is already having a conversation via another channel and wants to use a subset of auvious.
- Agent portrait mode. All agents will join with their video in portrait mode. Left and right areas are cropped.
Import / Export settings
You also have the option to export the settings and import them in another application, either that application is in the same organization and/or region, or different. Just download the settings and upload them in another auvious application.
Please note that any configuration settings that connect to a third party provider or settings that require a client id and secret will not be exported.